Surprise! No Orgasm.
Um…why is it that everything I say lately sounds unintentionally dirty? I don’t know.
These two new NARS Unfiltered Cheek Palettes are coming soon to the Sephora website on December 6th and then to narscosmetics.com and Sephora stores on December 15th, and they. Are. Gorgeous!
Each one has five new limited edition blush colors and one repromote.
That bright red, though!!? You might recognize it. That’s Exhibit A in the Unfiltered I palette, and the other repromote is Hot Sand in Unfiltered II.
I’m so impressed with these palettes! The blushes are NARS soft, NARS smooth and NARS pigmented. This right here, girlfriend? This is the brand at its best.
And, yeah, no Orgasm.
Unfiltered I (new LE shades marked with an *)
- *WATCH ME: Opalescent gold (sheen)
- *ME FIRST: Apricot (sheen)
- *TAKEOVER: Copper rose (sheen)
- *OUT THERE: Deep russet (matte)
- *CHIC: Rich raspberry (matte)
- EXHIBIT A: Red (matte)
- *CONQUEST: Pastel peach (matte)
- *UNDEFEATED: Pale pink (shimmer)
- *POWER PLAY: Vivid pink (matte)
- HOT SAND: Peach champagne (sheen)
- *FAME: Pink amber (sheen)
- *CANDID: Mauve raspberry (shimmer)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
The post, “The NARS Unfiltered I and Unfiltered II Cheek Palettes,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.
from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nars-unfiltered-i-unfiltered-ii-cheek-palettes/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer
from Startifacts Your Personal Grooming http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153932119124