Hello, is this thing on? Yes? No? Yes? I think I see the red dot…
It was a little weird filming this video because…I haven’t put my makeup on in front of the camera in a long time, and I had to re-remember all of the little technical/secret squirrel details like to check your nostrils before you turn on the camera because of renegade boogers…
Hey, just keeping it real!
So, this is a Chanel winter makeup look — nothing too fancy, but a little fancier than I’d wear to just chill on the couch. I did silvery blue eyes with a soft dainty wing, pink cheeks and nude lips.
The video is totally informal, and I glossed over some parts. It’s not a tutorial, but if you have any questions about anything I did, hit me up in the comments.
Makeup I’m wearing in the video
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Benefit Browvo Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
- Chanel Architectronic Eyeshadow Palette
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in Brunettes
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 88 Noir Intense
- Chanel Calligraphie de Chanel Longwear Intense Cream Eyeliner
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Beige
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealers in Macadamia (under eye) and Ginger (cheeks and chin)
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden
- Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Super Nude
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Hyperfresh
- On my nails I’m wearing Le Vernis Velvet Nail Colour in Pink Rubber
I used to feel that, especially if I’m going to sit in front of the camera for a video, I had to do everything in my makeup perfectly, but you know what? Life happens. This isn’t a perfect makeup look, but it’s realstic for me and what I wear now. I don’t have the patience anymore to layer three different shades of brown in the crease just to run errands around town. This is just a simple look that represents what I like right now, which is slightly polished makeup that isn’t too involved.
As always, thank you for watching, my friend! Talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
The post, “Get Ready With Me: A Chanel Winter Makeup Look,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.
from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/makeup-tipshow-to/get-ready-chanel-winter-makeup-look/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer
from Startifacts Your Personal Grooming http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153581600219