Good morning, sweet pea. Come here a second. Let me give you a big Thanksgiving Day hug because you deserve a little extra love this morning. The coffee machine is firing up, and I’m about to bake some pumpkin scones.
How are you this morning? This is the tenth (I think?) Thanksgiving we’ve had together on Makeup and Beauty Blog. Our first was back in 2007 (!).
That’s a lot of Thanksgivings…and carbs.
Here are 21 things I’m thankful for this year. What are some of yours?
- The coywolf/a.k.a Ms. Connor Claire
- Your constant kindness and friendship
- Another year with family and friends, good health and a roof over my head
- Loud kitty purrs first thing in the morning
- A rainbow of nail polish color options (OMG, remember when everything was a different shade of pink, red or burgundy?)
- Internet radio (Hello, old-school throwback hits from 105.1 The Bounce in Detroit. What’s up?!)
- Good lighting; otherwise, I’d look like Gollum in all of my pictures…
- The rise of the matte lipstick trend
- Spontaneous dance breaks
- Oh, gawd — locks on bathroom doors!
- Friends who text you out of the blue
- Bowls filled with persimmons from my parents
- HIIT, because if it weren’t for HIIT, I never would have discovered that I have core muscles
- Ooh! — freshly washed tapered blending eye brushes
- Doing karaoke with my family and singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” together
- Makeup cleansing oils
- When babies sleep through the night
- Selective amnesia… Trust me, it truly is something to be thankful for; otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to get through life.
- Coffee cups filled with hot, milky sweet coffee first thing in the morning
- Nutella-filled doughnuts. Side note: I’ve never actually had one, but I know they exist ’cause I’ve seen them on Instagram, and just to know that they’re out there in the world makes me happy.
- Lamps that don’t wobble (!)
Happy Thanksgiving, love.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
The post, “21 Things I’m Thankful For,” first appeared on Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup.
from Makeup and Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews, Swatches and How-To Makeup http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/21-things-im-thankful-for/
Alt Source: Startifacts Nose Hair Trimmer
from Startifacts Your Personal Grooming http://startifacts.tumblr.com/post/153604185679